Our operations department is responsible for ensuring the smooth day to day operations of FreeUP and delivering on our long term mission. They ensure the customer facing and internal development teams have the resources they require at that moment and that our strategic partners are delivering and aligned with our plans.
The role is to provide office-based admin support to the business as it focuses on growth activities, helping to manage client matters, coordinating team operations on a day-to-day basis, and working on specific project initiatives. These initiatives including supplier/partner relationships, data manipulation and report generation.
The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position.
The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and highly organised. You will be given the autonomy to make decisions and the responsibility that comes with them, with one day rarely being like the next.
- Project and workflow management ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed efficiently and effectively
- Implement and monitor initiatives working in conjunction with management, and see the programmes through to completion
- Work with clients and FreeUP team on project data initiatives
- Develop client dashboard reporting in conjunction with the FreeUP team
- Create and manage email and report communications when appropriate
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of company equipment and computers
- Respond to incoming communications and assistance with client and project matters when needed, including liaison with key partners
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Exceptional communication and people skills to form relationships (internal and external) with immediate impact
- Ability to manage and optimise complex projects whilst maintaining a focus on detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced technical/product environment
- Self-starter with Initiative and adaptability, Imagination and inventiveness